- The more you buy the more you save. As you place more items in your shopping cart, you will be able to watch the Jet calculator add up the savings.
- If you choose not to return the item, you save money. Most of the time, I am buying consumables like diapers and cleaners. I do not plan to return it so why not save a few $$.
- Use your debit card for savings. You can save even more by using your debit card. How great is that!
- Prices are competitive. When you add in all those savings, you will find the product is cheaper than many retailers.
- No membership fees. Jet removed their membership fees so this service is free for all!
For you hardcore Prime users like me, there are a few disadvantages to Jet
- Shipping is not always fast. Depending on what you buy, the shipping can take a week. After being spoiled by Prime, I really want instant gratification.
- Must spend $35 or more to get free shipping. Prime gives you free shipping on most items which is a nice perk.
- Jet is still building their inventory. Though it is not as big as Amazon, it is getting there.
Personally I feel Jet is a great retailer to add into your search when looking for the cheapest product. Also, Jet has some amazing coupons that can save you a lot of money for being a first time customer. Here is an example of some of my savings…
Halloween Kid’s Ninja Costume for my boy
Amazon: $18.99 + free shipping
Jet: $4.97 + free shipping promotion
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers for the lil tot
Amazon: $35.99 + free shipping
Jet: $14.73 + free shipping promotion
Sign up…get yourself an account…start saving now!
***Jet.com does NOT have a referral program so please know this is an honest review – no incentive being received for your clicks 😉